Our fields of work are stationary energy use and energy used for transportation purposes. We represent members that distributes gasoline, diesel, biofuels, cargo for electric cars, hydrogen, propane, lubrication oil, aviation fuel and heating oil.
Our main objective is to coordinate the industry's views on issues of common interest, where this can be achieved without affecting the competition between the member companies. The main areas of our involvement are energy and environmental policies.
- represents the industry in the government and industrial bodies
- develop industry standards
- represent Norway in CEN standardization committees
- run information campaigns and help journalists with information about the industry
- collect and distribute industry statistics
We cooperate with the other European petroleum associations, directly and through Europia, Eurofuel and Concawe.
Please contact us if there is anything of your interest on our website, which you need translated to English.